The most difficult part was figuring out how to layout 50 items and fold / bind the publication given my paper limitations. I spent a lot of time folding paper and making mini models until I landed on a suitable folding and binding method and formed a tiny prototype. I sketched layouts on paper until I came up with a system that fit the limitations and binding method. I decided the body copy would include the name, date, and value of the item according to its owner. I typeset the body copy and imagery on Adobe InDesign. I printed out the copies and brought them to the Letterpress Studio to print on the dollar amounts as the unconventional printing method. I spent a lot of time setting the physical letterpress typography.